Truck Frame empties

Fri Jun 22 10:08:02 EDT 2007

I used to work in an auto factory, and each "unit" had its vin number on paper before we ever started building it. I would be willing to say that Ford builds those frames for specific trucks and then sends them to the assembly plants.

You may have seen the last loads of them for Norfolk.

Ben Blevins

The "racks and stacks" passed Bonsack yesterday (Thursday)
at 3:25 PM with two frame flats on the rear. The last flat
did not have a full load of frames. Maybe Ford has it
figured that close.
Harry Bundy

See what's free at AOL.com.