Arrow

Wed Jun 6 12:09:58 EDT 2007

"
However, we still need to try again with the color photo of the controversial lettering scheme. First time around, it was published in B&W. This time, it is printed soooo small that you can barely see any lettering on the locomotive at all, much less tell what color it might be.

So PLEASE, can we make a third attempt and print this particular photo as a full page in color so that it can be seen and examined? How about doing it as the cover shot?"

Brent,

Here is a scan of my postcard. I don't know if this will help.

Jimmy Lisle