How can I get NS information.

Sun May 27 16:03:13 EDT 2007

Chuck,

In today's post 9-11 world, information such as what you are requesting is very much a security issue.
Your best bet is to get a scanner & program it to the appropriate frequency and go from there. Train movements differentiate on a daily basis so I wouldn't be too dependent on catching trains at the same time everyday.

Jerry Butler