How can I get NS information.

Sun May 27 12:44:48 EDT 2007

I am writing for advice on how to get NS information that will not get me
arrested or put under surveillance by Home Land Security.

I would like to obtain current information on NS train movement thru the
city and county of Durham, NC. I want to do a little train watching from
western Durham and eastern Orange counties. Much of that is rural and pretty
countryside that offer some scenic opportunities. Traffic is east - west and is
an Amtrak route, but I don't know how much freight traffic there is. Now I
don't mind sitting in the woods all day, but it would be more enjoyable if I
knew when to expect something to come along and know what it is.

I am a middle aged, over weight white boy, who is only a danger to himself
and not the railroad.

Any suggestions on where is can get this information?

Appreciate it,

Chuck
Bahama, NC.