Poor Captions

Sat May 26 16:38:56 EDT 2007

Andy, I completely agree. Related to this is my ongoing commentary
about so-called Museums painting equipment incorrectly, with wrong
lettering styles, or painting things for roads that they never
served. This is just as bad, if not worse, as it will eventually
appear in a publication, somewhere, and, like Gordon says, it will be
taken as historical "fact", not to mention the equipment being
presented incorrectly to the public who even today takes it as fact.

Ken Miller