Virginian People

Wed May 23 20:13:35 EDT 2007

Time is slipping away and we have changes in our lives daily. Among those
changes are the loss of the men who made railroad history and gave their own
railroads their appeal. My project is to recognize as many of the people who
helped give the Virginian Railway its character that I can.
With this in mind, I hope you like this idea I have had and will come on
board to help. I have created a web site which I call, “Virginian People.”
With it I want to show the faces of as many Virginian people as possible, with
brief snippets of their railroad accomplishments. The link is below.
Please take a look at it and if you know of someone who should be included,
please get their picture and contact me for details for how to have them
included.

_http://ply361.googlepages.com/virginian%27speople_
(http://ply361.googlepages.com/virginian'speople)

Aubrey Wiley

You are welcome to visit these links but they are still under construction.

Home Page - copy and paste - _http://vgnry43.googlepages.com/home_
(http://vgnry43.googlepages.com/home)
Model Railroad Page - copy and paste -
http://vgnry43.googlepages.com/modelrailroadofaubreywiley