Paintin' block signals

Thu Apr 19 00:19:22 EDT 2007

Wow! I'm impressed. NS is a paintin' the block signals on the Bristol Line! Just today I observed the crew painting the signals around Marion. They now have a fresh coat of silver on them. The silver hasn't been painted since 1991, and was all but totally gone off of them. They were rust colored, literally.

Now, they look better than they have in years, so I'll be taking some updated photos of them here soon. The black also needs painting as well, and I expect they'll be doing that next.
Ben Blevins