N&W Steam Engineers

Mon Jan 22 14:30:00 EST 2007

This note is from an NS employee at Yardo - regarding old steam engineers.

Hi everyone, workin for NS out of Hagerstown, MD. I can tell you anyone that
had run steam has long since retired. The oldest person on the roster, his
seniority date is in 1966 and they both are looking forward to retirement. We
don't see anyone from that era at the retirement parties anymore. My only
suggestion is to contact members of the Cave family out of Shenandoah, they been
around since the beginning it seems.