ATCS feed

Wed Jan 10 22:39:51 EST 2007

>Robb & John,

> Due to incidences in the past year that I am sure you are not aware

>of,

>and that I do not feel at liberty to discuss here, please do not dismiss my

>and my fellow workers concerns on this subject as nonsense!

>Jimmy Lisle

>AGA

Jimmy,
We're not dismissing it as nonsense, we're trying to educate you about the
sytem and it's failsafes, and the numeous difficulties someone would incur
even if they managed to duplicate a correct command signal . The people
discussing it with you have various engineering backgrounds, it's not like
we're juvenile railfans with ludicrous ideals in our heads.

Robb Fisher
RFDI