CPL history lesson (NW Mailing List)

Mon Jan 8 15:53:51 EST 2007

Gary:

Incorrect...there are many, many CPL's left on the B&O Toledo
Subdivision. I live north of Lima and there are sets at most of the
control points between Troy and Toledo. Deshler, Ohio alone is a gold
mine of CPL signals.

In fact, there are still many, many CPL's in the Cincinnati Terminal
as well, you just have to know where to find them.

Eric