NWHS Conv-- More about Dates

Sun Dec 10 07:24:01 EST 2006

Todd:
I agree with Chuck. It is worth a suggestion but don't be afraid of being turned down. When Norris Deyerle and I hosted the convention here in Lynchburg, 2002, seems we fitted our event between an NMRA event (National Convention?) and July 4th. We used the 2001 date as a guideline. Dates are set well in advance (and have to be) for planning.
Charlie Long
Lynchburg, VA