N&W baggage car at Cass

Sat Nov 4 21:54:43 EST 2006

The N&W baggage car at Cass is a BEj,and should be car 128 ? this was one of the cars built by Bethlehem Car Works.It is very close to a PRR class B60. Thanks Dave Howard
Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 3:21 PM
Subject: N&W baggage car at Cass

Hi Guys, while we're on the subject of N&W baggage/mail
storage cars - here's one that I saw at Cass last month.
As you can see, the Norfolk and Western lettering is
beginning to reappear. The only thing that looks like an
identifying number is on the truck. The car was being used
to store bar stock and angle iron.

Jerry Kay, Portsmouth, VA