Lofton Wye again

Sun Oct 29 07:30:47 EST 2006

I believe you have found the wye track. And yes, most likely it is owned by NS, especially since it appears to be grown up with brush. I have been doing extensive studies with satellite photos mapping the old Marion & Rye Valley Railway right of way. Most of it lies on private property so that is the only way I can get a good look at it. The photos are very useful tools.

Ben Blevins

I see a bikini. :)
Actually that's a good shot and has all the appearance of a wye. NS would
likely still own the land inside the wye roadbed, right?
John
Buford, Georgia

Message: 1