One more VMT question

Sun Oct 22 20:03:15 EDT 2006

Hello, Ben:

Since you said that you visited the VMT, did you
observe the condition of the N&W Railway Post Office
car? Chris McBride was replacing window sashes and
making other repairs when I visited two years ago. A
$10,000 repair fund was requested from donors; I think
Signet Bank provided $1,000 but don't know what other
contributions were received.

Any observations by other recent visitors about the
RPO status will be appreciated. If anyone happens to
notice the condition and location of two Highway Post
Offices (one looks like a bus; the other is like a
straight-truck), that will also be helpful.

Best wishes,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com