VMT

Sat Oct 21 08:06:56 EDT 2006

> PINNNNG! You hit the nail square on the head. Of course there are bits and

> pieces of the other suggested problems, particularly funding and, IMHO,

> misdirection of previous directors (which can also be traced to the board).

> Jeff Sanders

I think this is a GREAT IDEA. Lets write the members of the board, and if
we don't like the responses, we show them to the local papers. Lets use the
opportunity to advertise the museum, and to bring awareness that all the
cool RAIL RELATED items need our help and donations. Further, it'll
spotlight the problems to enough folks that SOME might just be rich railfans
or actually SMART folks who could be board members. Unfortunatly, nothing
works better than bad PR in getting something solved.

Mark Lindsey