VMT

Sun Oct 15 16:16:15 EDT 2006

Group,
What is going on at VMT? I went there yesterday and the place is going downhill. The Roanoke Chapter isn't running the gift shop anymore. A lot of the displays are gone now, like the Conrail blue SDP 45 and the old Wabash diesels. Their website is very limited. They had almost no one working there. We stood at the window for five minutes waiting to buy our tickets. Who's running the place? What is going on???

Ben Blevins