3 "A"s in Stationary Boiler service in Charleston WVA.

Thu Sep 7 17:02:53 EDT 2006

The 2050 was at Armco, left there about 1970, was apparently donated to
the Roanoke Transportation Museum, from what I was told the City would
not pay for the move across the B&O to the N&W, and the 2050 ended up
at the Illinois Railway Museum, which is where it resides today, under
cover.

Ken Miller