FW: Single engine

Wed Sep 6 20:20:23 EDT 2006

Actually on my way bck from Williamson today, around Iaeger I saw a long
string of empty hoppers behind a single locomotive heading east. I also saw,
in that same general area, a string of three locomotives racing west without
anything, which I assume means they were pushers heading back to stand by
for more work....

Bob Welsh