N&W Dwarf PL's

Fri Aug 25 12:17:19 EDT 2006

Hello all,
Could some kind person out there in N&W land who has an N&W dwarf signal get me the dimensions of the thing? I'm wanting to make me a few in HO scale, as well as maybe even a full size replica. Also, on the color version, when giving the green or yellow indication, was the other red indication also lit as it would have been in its position configuration? (does this even make sense?)

Thanks!
Ben Blevins