N&W RPO presentation at Strasburg, PA - July 6

Tue Jul 4 22:15:32 EDT 2006

July 4, 2006

Good evening, all!

I've completed the handout for my presentation on
Norfolk & Western Railway Post Offices. I hope that I
have enough for each attendee on Thursday night.

I'll welcome any further comments about the article
after people have looked through it. If you can't be
there on Thursday evening, you can receive a copy by
visiting Boyce station on Sunday during the open house
on the way back from the convention.

Have a great trip, folks! If you have time to swing
by Boyce station on July 5 during the day or on
Thursday morning before noon, I'll look forward to a
more liesurely chat with you!

Happy 4th,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com