Consist book, etc.

Sun Jun 25 15:13:38 EDT 2006

Regarding the copy of a copy *Consist* book which Jim Brewer mentioned,
rather than laboriously retype it perhaps it could be scanned into a PC and
then have the scanned image run through OCR (optical character recognition)
software. This could potentially save a lot of work.

Patrick Whalen
San Jose, CA