I wish I had a camera ready

Thu May 11 16:20:50 EDT 2006

I passed the screen of last months derailment at Greenville, Va yesterday.
There had been four gondolas shoved to the side waiting disposition. I figured
they would just cut them up on the spot. Not so, yesterday morning I passed
there and they were loaded on a semi truck just like a roadrailer would be.
One end of the car sat on the fifth wheel of the truck the other end of the
car had a set of wheels under it, no flat bed trailer. Sorry that I didn't have
a high speed camera to take a picture.

The odd/funny/esp part of this whole thing was that just a few hours before
I watched "Mega Movers" on the History channel move two steam locomotives.
Jimmy Lisle