Scioto Div. station info needed

Sat Apr 29 09:26:38 EDT 2006

Afton was AF from 1905 list
Hyde Park had no call or agent per 1905 list, 1906, 1911, 1914, 1921,
1924 lists show no listing for either Norwood or Hyde Park
Before Duvalls received KO, it was assigned to Lockbourne

C&O Connection is not even listed in those lists, Valley Crossing with
Hocking Valley is the only C&O-related connection there, it was SK.

Ken Miller