Ticket watermark on Shepherdstown station web pages

Tue Apr 25 16:24:56 EDT 2006

From: Frank Scheer [mailto:f_scheer at yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:41 PM
To: Johnna Armstrong
Subject: Watermark of ticket on Shepherdstown station
web pages

April 20, 2006

Hello, Johnna:

The last time we corresponded, it was regarding signal
monitoring. I understand a monitoring point was set
up closer to Hagerstown that is supposed to also pick
up Shepherdstown radio transmissions. You and Paul
are welcome to still view train movements using the
already-established Internet feeds.

What I want to ask today is whether I can get a .jpg
file of the "Shepherdstown to Shenandoah Junction"
card ticket that is used as a watermark on web pages.
Also, is this the only ticket you all have seen? I'd
like to get full-size or larger scans of others. I've
recently bought a card ticket case for display at
Boyce and want to make up some tickets to go into it.

I'm also wondering if during the research about the
station's history, if you've seen anything that
mentions when the waiting rooms were desegregated. So
far, I haven't found anything on this topic.

Thanks for your help, as always! Have a nice Spring,

Frank