Chilhowie NS/Truck Collision

Thu Apr 13 08:07:04 EDT 2006

Let's be fair to Jerry. This is an exact quote from his first e-mail:

"I took several pictures of the collision that I am going to send, but in
deference to those with dial up, I am going to send them in separate emails.
These photos are not 56k friendly, so you have the option of opening them up
if you choose." (emphasis mine)

I read my e-mail in reverse order, latest first, and I suspect that may be
what "bit" some folks. But, Jerry did alert us.

Dave Phelps

In a message dated 4/13/2006 7:54:59 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,