Limestone Boxcars

Sun Apr 2 13:01:59 EDT 2006

John,

You are not confused. I just gave a confusing explanation. Of course, a zero would have to be added in the case that you cited in order to end up with a 3XX,XXX number.

Gordon Hamilton
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 1:32 PM
Subject: RE: Limestone Boxcars

So, in this case, these would have been ex Wabash 6600 through 6999? (The cars would not have had a 0 first digit, so they would have had to add "30" to get 6 digits). Is that right? or am I hopelessly confused?

John Simmons