restoring signals

Thu Mar 23 09:36:36 EST 2006

Nice restoration!!

John Simmons

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 7:50 PM
To: NWHS mailing list
Subject: restoring signals

Here is a photo of a signal light assembly, what us in the signal world call a PL box, that I restored a few years ago, now in storage in my basement. It's about ten to twenty hours work to do this kind of repair and restoration. It is a great deal of fun, but involves some work at the same time! It shows just what can be done with one of these things though.
Ben Blevins

_____

Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/postman1/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=39663/*http://voice.yahoo.com> PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2¢/min or less.