Fwd: Little Red Caboose

Sat Feb 18 12:38:17 EST 2006

Dave Moorehead,

This caboose is used only as a back up platform and is not in the best condition. The Delivery works most of the industries in Roanoke including Freight Car America where they pick up about 50 brand new coal hoppers and must make a backward movement with someone watching for crossings, etc. NS has several cabs still in use but they are all different with none being painted recently. One that I saw the other day was faded so bad that it is almost orange/white.

Skip Salmon

Skip
--
Skip and Judi Salmon