ICC Accident Reports

Wed Feb 1 23:19:22 EST 2006

I think Larry is looking for these specific reports which, to my search
do NOT exist on the DOT site. Accident reports, despite the numbering
seem very incomplete, some are simply not there, such as most boiler
explosions, of which I think the 1204 at Nolan comes under that
category, and ultimately, the 2092 as well.

Ken Miller