Virginia Creeper Video

Thu Jan 26 10:18:20 EST 2006

Gary:
IIRC, Herron Rail Video's Pocahontas Glory tape, one of 'em, has footage of the Abingdon Branch in color. JMJ's Vintage Rails Vol. 7, I believe, has a fair amount of B&W footage of the branch, including, I think, a snippet of Taylors Valley. I'll try to check in the next day or so.
A commercial photog in Abingdon once loaned me a beautiful Kodachrome slide of the depot there at Taylors valley as the mixed pulled in on opening day of trout season, 1948; it made a beautiful print.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software