Sun Jan 15 10:28:16 EST 2006

Ben,
As you may know (and even the most experienced route builders will tell you)
MSTS is a royal pain in the ___&@#*! But since there's nothing that
approaches it (I've tried Trainz and don't like it), it's the best game in
town until TMTS comes sometime later this year.

Both of Austin's NS (N&W) routes are excellent and compare (and better than)
with a lot of the payware routes. I was fortunate enough to be one of the
beta testers on the routes and can speak from experince.

Allen Evans
al1218 on train-sim.com