1st and 2nd generation N&W diesels - Wiothers

Thu Jan 12 19:35:05 EST 2006

I just checked www.bookfinder.com and found several copies of 2nd Generation Diesels ranging from $44 to over $118. However, nothing came up on 1st Gen Diesels, but keep checking bookfinder from time to time - that's how I got my copy!

Bob Simpson
St. Paris, Ohio

Hi N&W fans

Does anyone have any plans to reissue the books 1st and 2nd Generation
N&W Diesels by Withers?

If the NWHS did a reprint I can bet it would be a best sellar.

Paul Brindza