N&W Budd Pullman "Norfolk Pride"

Fri Jan 6 12:35:03 EST 2006

I have no doubt that this builders plate is authentic. It would be
interesting to know if the plates were removed when the cars were
rebuilt by PRR or Penn Central. Some of these cars finally went to
Maryland Department of Transportation for MARC commuter
service. Does anyone know if one of these cars may have been fire
damaged and scrapped by Penn Central?

Rick Morrison