N&W Train No. 18

Sat Dec 31 00:46:14 EST 2005

Rather hard to hit the century mark on a line that has more coils and humps
than the garden hose tossed into my furnace room...
I'd also venture S.C. is a lot flatter than SW Va., meaning track speeds
would be a lot higher.
Kinda like comparing the old SLSF main west out of St. Louis up and over the
Ozarks to the old IC flatland line across the Illinois prairie. One saw
100mph varnish daily. Guess which one.

Andre Jackson and/or Lisa Burrows
Life is short; update your anti-virus software
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2005 7:09 PM
Subject: N&W Train No. 18