heading to N&W country

Fri Dec 23 18:38:36 EST 2005

Not to be too picky, but it is Iaeger, not Jaeger, no matter how it is
pronounced.

To my experience, however there are not many truly old tipples
standing, I think the oldest stuff I have seen is 1970s vintage,
athough by the time the 1960s rolled around, it is pretty hard to tell
much difference.

Ken Miller