Thu Nov 24 20:50:56 EST 2005

Ben,

As far as new position ligkt signals being erected, NS erected a new position light signal on the Dry Fork Branch protecting the interlocking at Asbury, Va Milepost I 42.7.

As far as hooded signals go, I think I remember seeing one on the Clinch Valley line protecting the interlocking at Mill Creek, Va Milepost CV433.1.

I'll try to keep you informed on when they are going to do the signal swap at Schuleen, they will probally replace the old switch just east of the signal at the same time.

Gary Price
The Switchback Scenic Route