Bluefield railroad show

Fri Nov 11 09:48:10 EST 2005

I picked up a copy of the announcement at the Rail Yard in Roanoke months
ago. It is the 17th annual show, and is open to anyone.

Times are Saturday the 12th from 9 to 5, and Sunday the 13th from noon to 5.

Information numbers are 304 431-2593 and 304 327-0026.

Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 7:38 AM
Subject: Re: Bluefield railroad show

> Seems to be in stealth mode as far as the web.

> Not on the trains.com schedule of events, the only reference Google

> could find is that some NTrack folks are going to be there.

> MRG lists a show in Fredericks burg but nothing in Bluefield.

> Is this a private NRHS party?

> Jeff Cornelius

> >I was just wondering how many members planned on attending this weekends

Raildays sponsered by the Pocohantas Chapter NRHS.