real estate question

Sun Nov 6 21:17:02 EST 2005

His grandfather signed an agreement for the right of
way on land HE owned. This was early 19??. Then My
great aunt got it when he died. My dad now owns the
land, but has a buyer. He needs to find out about
the width of the right of way. One relative says 400
feet, I say 40 feet. It’s 7 acres, with the track
running down one side. WHO within the NS organization
can we contact? He wants to sell the parcel of land.

Mark Lindsey

November 6, 2005

Hello, Mark:

You may want to contact the Norfolk Southern real
estate department:

Real Estate and Contract Services
Norfolk Southern Corporation
110 Franklin Road
Roanoke VA 24042-0059

Unfortunately, I don't have a phone number, but you
could look up the main NS number in Roanoke and ask
for Real Estate.

Best wishes,

Frank Scheer
f_scheer at yahoo.com