modelers are out here

Wed Oct 5 10:12:17 EDT 2005

I agree, there are modelers on the list, and very knowledgeable ones at that!

A couple of suggestions to those less than satisfied with the discussions:

Be sure that you are subscribed to the modellers list. topics clearly pertaining to modelling are discussed there.

Secondly, if you have topics that you would like to have discussed, post comments or questions on your topic. In the past I have posed some questions and each time received helpful and thoughtful responses.

Ed Sproles
Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 11:39 AM
Subject: modelers are out here

Yes,
Modelers are out here. I am working on 2 Laserkit CF cabooses and a tichy crane and boom car. Yes there are modelers here but some times other topics get more email time??

John Rhodes

Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:02:50 -0400
Subject: Re: help with the list?

LOL!! I have to agree! This is the second N&W list that I have tried that
has very little actual Norfolk and Western information prototype or
modeling. Are there any modelers on this list? If so what are you working
on. No one has even mentioned the beautiful N&W baggage that Walthers just
released. Is there a real, active N&W modelers list out there?

Walt Gay
Grumpy ex-Car Knocker

Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 9:56 PM
Subject: help with the list?