help with the list?

Mon Oct 3 16:51:59 EDT 2005

Frank,

Your right about some like me that modeling can go a long way fast with me.
But, I read a lot of those post also as they most always have an interesting
point new to me and looking back as a kid I can relate to a lot of the
detail that is so important to those pursuits for purity.

A lot of those posts are speed read, appreciated but not stored at all
times.

This is a balanced board and it is amazing what really sets of the responses
in large numbers such as the 40&8s.

My problem is justifying the time each day I am reading this board.

Oakie G Ford
IRONTON, OH

Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 12:21 PM
Subject: Re: help with the list?