help with the list?

Fri Sep 30 12:21:58 EDT 2005

This may be too late for Marty, but it's kind of a
shame that he feels that way. I'm on about 18 lists
right now, and certainly there's only a small
percentage of the material I get that's really
interesting. But that's why there are subject lines
and the Delete key. Most of the lists are available in
Digest form, which really helps me. But the amount of
information on areas that I am interested in is
amazing, as is the knowledge that is out there, on
even the most esoteric subject, and the willingness to
share that information. And one other thought; if you
feel as Marty does, start a discussion on an area that
you are interested in, and stand back. I have no
interest in railroad telegraphy, but evidently a lot
of people do, and I applaud their interest. I'm
interested in tuning Riv Y6b's and modifying them to
represent other Y's, but I'm sure some of you out
there can't get away from those messages fast enough.
There's room for all of us. Just MHO.

Frank Bongiovanni