My Restored N&W Position Light Block Signal

Fri Sep 30 06:32:50 EDT 2005

Ron,
Yes, the signal is configured for the steam era. And yes, the pole is a bit short. It's seven feet shorter than standard because I didn't use the case with it. Reason being, the case was damaged and would have taken a lot of work to fix. Not only that, but its not so tall that it would draw too much attention by the local building officials!

The top arm is about a foot short of where it should be. My hoist will not lift it all the way up. I'm working on a way to hoist it to the correct position.

Ben Blevins

Is it just me, or are the proportions off on your signal there Ben?
The target's oversize or the mast's a little short.

The steam-era amber position lights are a nice touch.

Ron Davis