N&W calendar

Sat Sep 24 16:40:00 EDT 2005

Don't you remember in School ..31 days hath September???April June and
November??? All the rest have 29???...All kidding aside, I noticed that a
long time ago on that Calendar...We need to have fun some of the time,and
not take ourselves to seriously.. Life is to short for me at this age anyway
so I'll take whatever extra day I'm given and run(or Walk) with it..Ken Tanner
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2005 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: Re:N&W calendar