Help!!

Sun Sep 18 13:00:17 EDT 2005

After a number of years, two computers, and numerous house cleanings a
family member of mine has a need for a copy of a short piece I did for the Arrow.
It seems I no longer have this. This tale had to do with a Christmas Train
on the Tadpole If any one has a copy of this and could forward me a copy, as
they say where I did my railroading I'd be "Much obliged "
This probably goes back maybe four of five years or longer.

R F Smith Celebrating my twentieth year of railroad retirement.