Unique WV Rail History

Fri Sep 16 17:39:45 EDT 2005

You are right. I was still teaching at the school in 96 and gave help on the project. 40 men and 8 horses. There were a few compormises but we tried to restore it as close to original as possible. Bill Chapman was the carpentry teacher that headed up the project
Bob Riffe
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: Unique WV Rail History

Why do I think that this a 40 & 8 car from WW I

Oakie G Ford
IRONTON, OH