military Locomotives

Sat Aug 27 19:02:25 EDT 2005

Hey Tim, Thanks for the info, We are trying to make sure we have the right
numbers on the Engines, Just to let you know that there is a big dent on the
Whitcomb right behind the F on the Firemans side, Larry Blake has a letter
from you on the Whitcomb with a picture of the 8465 as a Mayland Midland,
Just to let you know that on Sept. 3 the Whitcomb will be pulling a special
trian out of Nelsonville
If you want you can Email me directly.
Nathan Robinette
rr2248 at dragonbbs.com