Time for an all-Virginian calendar?

Mon Aug 22 12:34:37 EDT 2005

I would not be in favor of this as it would dilute the diversity of the regular calendar. It would also set a precident if another faction, i.e....passenger train fans wanting an all passenger calendar, which the Society would have to deal with. And as some one who has spent some time behinds the sales tables over the years I find that unsold old calendars take up alot of sales space, better devoted to more
profitable product. Mason Cooper
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 8:13 PM
Subject: Time for an all-Virginian calendar?

I just received my black and white '06 Classic Calendar from N&W HS sales. It's a great calendar as always, except for one thing: there is only one month (October) that has a Virginian photo, and that's of a FM Trainmaster and caboose still in Virginian colors, behind an N&W painted Trainmaster.

I think it's time for an all-Virginian calendar. How about it N&WHS, any chance of that happening?

Greg Harrod