The NW Class J 611

Mon Aug 8 15:41:38 EDT 2005

Ken,
According to my stepdad, James R. "Tim" Taylor-retired engineer on the
Pocahontas Div., the engineer did loose track of where he was due to
intermittent fog in the area and thought that he was beyond the curve at
Cedar. This was relayed by Mr. Hoback, the fireman on that particular run.
The fact that they were running late probably didn't help matters either.

Allen Evans