Farmville films

Wed Aug 3 14:06:43 EDT 2005

Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 18:08:55 -0500
Subject: Re:Mainline through Farmville

With my Bolex in the late 50's, I shot 16mm of
several J's stopping at the Farmville Station both
east and westbound. I have the loading of baggage and
passengers. One of these years I will get around to
transferring the whole N&W film, which is over an hour
long, to DVD.

Right now I'm at work on the 14 foot model of the
Lambert's Point Turn Table - lots and lots of rivets.

Ron Peisker

August 3, 2005

Hello, Ron:

When you say "loading baggage," did you also capture
scenes of loading or loading mail at the Railway Post
Office or storage mail car?

Hopefully,

Frank