Matewan Question

Sun Jul 31 21:46:56 EDT 2005

There was a question about one week ago concerning track arrangements at two
locations in WV. Didn't save the item. Was looking at map sources tonight
trying to answer my own question about Matewan and remembered one source
which I don't think has been noted in the group. Try either maptech.com or
historic.maptech.com. Limited number of old USGS maps; found some pre -1900 maps
for something I'm doing in NJ. Didn't help me with Matewan, though; only
available map is 1928.

Jerome Crosson